What we spend and how we spend it
This section provides transparency concerning the allocation of budgets and expenditure. Including the Procurement tendering process and the evaluation of police resources.
The Chief Constable (CC) is required by law to publish a set of accounts each year providing a breakdown of the Constabulary’s financial performance and financial position. The statement of accounts follows a standard format (as prescribed by accounting codes of practice) and is audited by external auditors who also review the financial arrangements in place during the year.
The Chief Constables accounts form part of the PCC group accounts which can be found here.
Annual Accounts 2018 - 2019
Annual Accounts 2017 - 2018
Following a short delay, the Audit Opinions on the two Statements of Accounts 2017/18 were signed by Ernst and Young LLP on 28 August 2018. The audited Statements of Account are now published in the 2017/18 section below.
The reasons for the delay were published in a notice on 31 July 2018. Please see the publication notice 2018
Annual Accounts - 2016-2017
Annual Accounts - 2015-2016
Annual Accounts - 2015-2014
Annual Audit Letter
The Norfolk PCC is responsible for setting the budget for policing in Norfolk, further details can be found within their website under the heading of “Policing Budget and Council Tax”
for more information click here.
Procurement and contracts
- Information on procurement procedures are published on our website.
Contracts advertised for tender
- Visit the BlueLight E-Tendering website for further information.
List and values of contracts
Expenses paid to Chief Officers and Senior Civilian Staff
- coe_cc_bailey_fy_2019-20_q3.pdfCC Simon Bailey 2019 - 2020 Q3
- DCC Sanford 2019 - 2020 Q3
- ACC Nick Davison 2019 - 2020 Q3
- ACC Megicks 2019 - 2020 Q3
- ACO Peter Jasper 2019 - 2020 Q3
- CC Bailey 2019 - 2020 Q2
- DCC Sanford 2019 - 2020 Q2
- ACC Davison 2019 -2020 Q2
- ACC Megicks 2019-2020 Q2
- ACO Jasper 2019 -2020 Q2
- CC Bailey Expenses 2018-19 Q4
- DCC Sanford Expenses 2018-19 Q4
- ACC Davison Expenses 2018-19 Q4
- ACC Megicks Expenses 2018-19 Q4
- ACO Jasper Expenses 2018-19 Q4
- CC Bailey Expenses 2018-19 Q3.pdf
- DCC Sanford Expenses 2018-19 Q3.pdf
- ACC Megicks Expenses 2018-19 Q3.pdf
- ACC Davison Expenses 2018-19 Q3.pdf
- CC_Bailey - Expenses - 2018-19 Q1
- ACC Sanford - Expenses - 2018-19 Q1
- ACC Megicks - Expenses - 2018-19 Q1
- DCC Dean - Expenses - 2018-19 Q1
- CC Bailey - Expenses - 2017-18 Q4
- ACC Sanford - Expenses - 2017-18 Q4
- ACC Megicks - Expenses - 2017-18 Q4
- DCC Dean - Expenses - 2017-18 Q4
- CC Bailey - Expenses - 2017-18 Q3
- DCC Dean - Expenses - 2017-18 Q3
- ACC Sanford - Expenses - 2017-18 Q3
- ACC Megicks - Expenses - 2017-18 Q3
- CC Bailey - Expenses - 2017-18 Q2
- ACC Megicks - Expenses -2017-18 Q2
- ACC Sanford - Expenses - 2017-18 Q2
- T/DCC Dean - Expenses - 2017-18 Q2
Pay and grading structure
Evaluation of police use of resources
Trade Union Facility Time Publication
The Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017 implemented the requirement for specified public-sector employers to report annually on paid time off provided to trade union officials for trade union duties and activities.
UNISON is Norfolk Constabulary’s formally recognised trade union.
The first report for the reporting period of 12 months from April 2017 for Norfolk Constabulary is below.