Children and Young People Strategy
The Constabulary’s Children and Young People Strategy aims to address the needs of young people in Norfolk, making sure they grow up safely and helping them to develop and achieve their full potential.
The strategy applies to all young people under 24 years of age irrespective of disability, gender, religion or belief, race or sexual orientation.
The strategy aims to:
- reduce crime and anti-social behavior involving young people through intelligence-led and problem-solving approaches
- promote a police service that is respected and trusted by children and young people
- improve the safety of children and young people through early interaction and intervention
- support a safe and more cohesive society
- work with other agencies to improve opportunities for children and young people.
- Norfolk Children’s Services - Telephone 0344 800 8020
- Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Norfolk Safeguarding Children Board
- NSPCC – 0808 800 5000
- ChildLine – 0800 11 11
- Parents Against Child Sexual Exploitation
- CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre)
- Think you know
- The ROSE Project
- Disrespect Nobody