OCC, Wymondham Full Time (37 hours) –
Temporary (maternity cover)
Band E: £28,023 - £31,875 per annum/pro rata
Closing Date: Friday, 24 January 2020 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1249 on application form
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the ANPR Hub, as an ANPR Supervisor. Applications are invited for the above post in the Cyber and Serious Organised Crime (Intelligence) Department at OCC, Wymondham.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing comprehensive business analysis capability in support of the development and delivery of project work streams within the overarching ANPR Improvement Programme.
The postholder will work be based in Norfolk, but will be required to travel to Suffolk, under the direction and instruction of the ANPR Manager.
The postholder will work closely with relevant business areas to undertake research, capture data and information, identify and investigate process improvement efficiencies. The postholder will highlight and develop recommendations for change and improvement in operational and business processes from a customer perspective. They will also contribute to the delivery of the Improvement Programme.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise personal workload and operational demands to meet deadlines
- Ability to establish good working relationships and communicate effectively at all levels with colleagues and external agencies
- Understanding and knowledge of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (RIPA), Management of Police Information (MOPI), National Intelligence Model (NIM) and procedures in relation to covert operations
- IT skills and experience of using a range of databases and specialist IT systems
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to critically evaluate organisational procedures, produce new policy and procedure documents and implement best practice
- Ability to travel throughout the county and beyond on Constabulary business
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working with ANPR systems in a police or private environment
- Experience of providing technological solutions
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a temporary basis to provide maternity cover.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to email@example.com.