Case Assistant – CJ Support
Landmark House, Ipswich
Temporary for 2 years
Salary (including ‘pro rata’ - if required) £18,531 - £20,199 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 28 February at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1319 on application form
To provide assistance to the Criminal Justice Unit (CJS) teams submitting case material to Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) and assisting with file clearing Duties where required.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate good numeracy and literacy skills
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately input data to computerised systems
- Experience of creating accurate documents
- Good keyboard skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous office / administrative experience
- Audio typing skills
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a temporary basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to email@example.com.