Complaints Management Assistant
Complaints Management Assistant OCC,
Full Time (37) – Permanent
Band C : £20,115 - £22,669 per annum
Friday 25 October 2019 at 5pm
Please quote C481 on application form
Applications are invited for the above posts in the Complaints Management Unit (CMU) within Professional Standards at OCC, Wymondham.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of a highly skilled and well-motivated team with the posts of Complaints Management Assistants in the CMU. The successful candidates will provide an administrative support to the CMU by recording and summarising all complaint and conduct cases and administering Business Interests, Service Recovery, Gifts and Gratuities and providing initial advice around complaints management.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with staff of all levels
- Proven administration experience with ability to work under own initiative and plan and organise workload
- Demonstrate the ability to administer processes as governed by policy guidance, showing a methodical approach to work
- Proven ability for accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and the ability to learn other computerised systems
- Excellent team working skills
- Previous experience of handing sensitive information in accordance with legislation and policy
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Police Complaints and Misconduct Legislation and the IOPC Statutory Guidance
- Excellent keyboard skills
Hours of work are 37 per week, between Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to email@example.com.